martes, 2 de marzo de 2010

'cause Mickey loves ya!




Looking back at those old pics, and just wondering about the way I’ve come from… I guess life just finds it’s way into cool and ugly stuff, into sadness and absolute joy… I feel now those tiny differences and how at times the smallest thing would make me go further, or stop me.
I keep my mind ready for the next challenge, although it seems I’m still afraid to take the next step. As if I forgot what crazy means, what living each moment gives to these moments we call life.
Time keeps passing by; this week I’ll most certainly remember old times as I’m meeting great old friends. And I intend to have fun, I intend to smile again, set my mind to perform those tasks I love. And stop this silliness so we can finally change subjects and advance eagerly into that beautiful stupid shit.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario